Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 201: Snowday

We got an inch of snow and they cancelled school. It was nice to have the extra day to rest. I know I will be paying for it in April when we have to make it up.

I have the BEST baby in the world. She slept until nearly 9 a.m. or at least played quietly in her crib. Then she snuggled up for a late morning nap. And went down for a 3 hour nap in the afternoon, letting me nap too.

It was a day for taking care of a few little things that have been nagging at me. I finally plugged in Lil Bit's LeapFrog toy, Violet, so now it says her name, favorite food, favorite animal, and plays songs that we selected from a playlist.

I took care of one stack of mail that had been taunting me, but I have a long way to go to get the house in shape, but it was nice to take an extra day to rest and get a handle on a few things. 

1 comment:

  1. GAH! Had a wonderful response written and hit a crazy button!

    Accept the snow day as a gift from the heavens! I like ONE random one here and there (not 3 in a row!).

    Are they subtracted from your Spring Break?

    ReplyDelete