Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 53: Friend

Tonight I had a friend visit whom I haven't seen in just over two years. She was one of my former students turned friend. She and I were kindred spirits and once we got to talking, we just didn't quit.

I meant to write my blog earlier, but we had errands to run and Lil Bit's naptime wasn't nearly long enough. So today - I spent my blog writing time plus about three hours of sleep talking with a dear friend.

She and I might be 15 years apart, but we're definitely on the same mental plane. We share so much that every time I see her, I wonder why we don't make more time for each other. I am glad we got to visit and she finally got to meet my precious and precocious daughter whom is SHOWING OFF all her tricks for all our friends and family.

Sorry tonight's blog doesn't say much. I will strive to do better tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment