Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 276: Too late

I spent all day playing with the baby and getting ready for our trip. I feel very blessed to have the life I do. It isn't always easy, but I have more than I need, a lovely home, a wonderful husband, a sweet baby and a special family and friends.

I usually make it a point to get to this blog, but today, my priorities have been elsewhere. Now it is too late to write something and get to bed which is crucial when I have such a crazy week ahead of me. I have been really good about keeping up with this, and I hope to keep doing so when home, but I am going to be super busy with my mother-in-law, Dadve, mom, friends, baby, etc.

For tonight, sorry dear readers. Going to bed. Hope you understand that sometimes life gets away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment