Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 328: Too late

Spent too much time running around today. Forgot to write my blog entry. As expected, doc just wrote me a referral for an orthopedist for hip and knee. Also decided I needed a sonogram for my thyroid. Not sure if there is anything new wrong, but we'll see.

Too late for me to say too much of anything else because I spent the evening holding, feeding and smiling with my Lil Bit and it is now time for bed. Hopefully, we won't have anymore weird noises outside the house tonight. Nothing is scarier than hearing crashes outside. My neighbor checked out my noises two nights ago and the teacher next door to me, thinks it might be a wild cat that tipped over his trashcan last night. Whatever it was freaked my dog out. She was growling and barking all over the house. Made me think about practicing with the new shotgun.

Made it through another week - TGIF!! Woo HOooooOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment