Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 118: Tears

I don't have anything good to say tonight. I spent all day updating my iPhone which erased my iTunes and then I synced to reupdate my Ipod settings onto my iPhone.

I spent literally 7 hours today at work letting my phone do its thing then another couple of hours messing with getting my music back.

Now, I went to look through my pictures and they are all gone. Some of the pictures on my phone were so precious and they are gone. I don't know how many pictures I lost but a few hundred at least.

I am just in tears right now. I lost some really and truly precious pictures and I am heartbroken. I have a few that I've uploaded to facebook, but you can't get them back off facebook and a few I've emailed, but most are just gone. I really truly am just beside myself. I wish I had left well enough alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment