Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 318: Sunday

Promised myself that I would get everything done early in the day, so I could really rest without rushing around. I've decided it just isn't possible with a baby. I have coffee made, scrambled egg patties for the week, my lunch bag packed, her bottles made, her clothes laid out, she had a bath (mommy got one too today) and can't think that I have anything else to do. I just sat down and felt "done" at 9:30. There are at least three or four things that I meant to do and didn't get to. I am working on being OK with doing what I can.

But between taking care of the house, the baby and myself, there just isn't much down time no matter how organized I am. I did get some cleaning done today. I need to get a head start so in two weeks I can take the weekend and spend it with the boys. I hate the driving, but already planning on activities for the weekend. Allyson is too little to understand that she has brothers and miss them, but I know they will be so excited to see her and play with her.

Not much else tonight. I missed chatting with hubby last night and baby is ready for bed, so gonna run. Going to be in bed on time at least some this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment